As technology advances, it is only fitting that our kitchens and the technology in them do as well. There are many modern kitchen ideas that incorporate all these new technologies. Be it the advancement of refrigerators that can show you what is inside without opening the door, or faucets that turn on with motion detectors instead of turning knobs. There are many ways to utilise technology in the kitchen. Not only do these items make our day to day life easier, they can also help us out in ways we never imagined.
Modern kitchens now include a wealth of technology to help make life simpler.
Here are just a few ways technology is changing our homes:
- Outlets that rise out of the countertop. Not only does it reduce clutter, it also ensures that outlets are easy to reach and to use.
- Vacuum compartments under the kickplate of the cabinets. Now you can simply sweep the dirt into the central vacuum. No more needing a dustpan to pick up the dirt!
- Motion sensitive kitchen faucets. Some faucets can turn on with a simple motion in front of them, others can be activated with a single touch. No longer dealing with dirty, food covered faucets is one step further towards a cleaner home.
- Touch screen fridges that can contain your whole communication hub for the family. They can be used to check on what food is inside (saving electrical costs by reducing the need for the door being open) Or the ability to view inside your fridge while you’re out getting groceries so you can double check what else you need to grab.
- Smart lighting that allows you to set and forget the lights in the kitchen. Have your dining table lights dim or change colour to set the mood for dinner. Or simply to help it appear as if someone is home while you are away on vacation.
- Coffee makers programmed to start when you need them to and have that first cup of coffee ready for when you reach the kitchen.
- Enable your slow cooker remotely so that you know your dinner will be complete and hot for your family’s arrival home. Monitor temperature and the length of time it needs to be on from anywhere that has an internet connection!
- Stovetops that are interactive. Now you can access your recipes, social media accounts and more from the top of your stove. Forget getting out a paper recipe card and getting it covered in food. Now you simply click a few buttons on the stove and have everything you need right at your fingertips.
As you can see there are many different modern kitchen ideas. They all incorporate different levels and types of technology to make your life easier and complete your kitchen. When you are ready to bring your modern kitchen ideas to life, be sure to stop by our Wonderful Kitchens showroom’s in Sydney and let our helpful staff make your dreams come to life.